As a member you’ll get discounts on events as well as the other benefits listed below:
- Monthly newsletter
- Online discussion group
- Critique groups
- Support for published authors through Published Authors Liaison (PAL) and Independent Published Authors Liaison (IPAL)
- Reduced registration fee for our annual Colorado Gold Conference
- Reduced registration fee for our RMFW Writers Retreat
- Reduced registration fee for our biannual Education Workshops
- Inclusion on our mailing list
- Annual Colorado Gold writing contest
- Free monthly workshops and social events
- Dues are $45 per year.
- Your membership runs for a full year from the time you join.
- Renewals are automatic through PayPal unless you choose otherwise.
- Membership and renewals are immediate via this website and PayPal unless you choose otherwise.
- If you pay by check, it could take six weeks to go through the system because everything has to be done manually by several people along the way.
You’ve reached this page because you are interested in becoming a member, need to renew your membership, or clicked a link that is reserved for members only.
- If you are already a member and landed on this page while trying to access a members only page, log in and try to access the page again.
New members, use one of the payment options below to pay for membership and create a log in account to receive discounts on events. If you still need more information about RMFW, click here.
Renewing member, log in before choosing one of the payment options below. Note that if your membership lapses, your log in account is purged 30 days after your anniversary date. If your account was purged, choose a payment option first, then create a new user id and password when you renew your membership.
Rather pay by check? Scroll down to the bottom of this page for directions on paying for membership with a check via snail mail.
If you have any issues paying for your
membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want my membership to renew automatically every year. Click this PayPal button and follow the prompts.
EXISTING MEMBERS: LOG IN BEFORE CHOOSING A PAYMENT RENEWAL OPTION.
NOTE: If your membership lapses, your log in account is purged 30 days after your anniversary date. If your account was purged, choose a payment option first, then create a new user id and password when you renew your membership.
I want to renew my membership myself every year. Click this PayPal button and follow the prompts.
Pay by Check
You may send a check via snail mail. Please note that your membership may take six weeks to process. Mail your check ($45, made out to Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers) along with your contact information, email address, and username to:
Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers, P.O. Box 735, Conifer, CO 80433
PLEASE REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION. If you do not include this information, we cannot contact you, add you to our email list or set up your RMFW website account to ensure you receive a discount on events.
Email questions about membership payments to email@example.com.