Membership renewal is available. CLICK HERE for instructions.
All memberships that lapse this month have been pushed out to 1/31/15.
Not ready for membership? Subscribe to our emails to learn more about our organization.
Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers (RMFW) is a non-profit, volunteer-run organization dedicated to supporting, encouraging, and educating writers seeking publication in commercial fiction. Our membership is always open to fiction writers, and as a member you’ll get discounts on events as well as the other benefits. To become a member, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to this site: http://www.cvent.com/d/7rqn24/3W
2. Enter your first name, last name and email address in the fields on the right side of the page, then click on the Sign Up button.
3. Enter your personal information to complete your membership profile and create your password. Make sure you change 'Do you want to purchase a new membership item?' to 'Yes.'
4. Choose a 1, 2 or 3 years membership term, then click on the Next button.
5. Choose the credit card (preferred) or check payment method, then click the Finish button.
6. If you chose to pay by credit card, you will go to an Authorize.net hosted page to securely enter your payment information. Complete the form and then click on the Pay Now button to complete your payment. Your membership expiration date is 1, 2 or 3 years in the future from your payment date, depending on the membership term chosen in step 4.
If you pay by check, ($45, $90 or $135 made out to Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers) mail it to Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers, P.O. Box 711, Montrose, CO 81402. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS AND CHECK NUMBER to ensure your payment is posted to the correct member's account. Please note that a membership paid by check may take six weeks to process. Your will not activate until a volunteer has posted your payment as cleared.
7. You will receive two emails confirming your membership: a welcome letter from RMFW and a payment receipt from Authorize.net.
If you have any questions or need help signing up for membership, contact the Membership Chair at email@example.com.