Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers has moved to Cvent for membership and event registration. Below are instructions to log into your account and update your personal information:
1. Go to this site: http://www.cvent.com/d/7rqn24/3W
If you're a member in good standing and are logging in to Cvent for the first time? Click on 'Don't know your password?' below the login fields. Enter the email address you use for your RMFW membership. This is the email address in which you receive email communication from RMFW. Follow the instruction to reset your password. Continue to step 2.
Not sure what email address to use to retrieve/reset your password? Contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look up your email address for you.
If your membership has expired. When you try to log into Cvent you will be told that you do not have access to the website. Use the Become a Member fields on the right to renew your membership.
2. Once you have the correct log in information, log in using your email address and password combination.
3. Your membership profile opens upon successful log in.
4. If this is your first time logging in, take a moment to update your profile. To do this, click on the Edit button. Page down through your profile and add/change any personal information and preferences in your profile as needed.
Make sure you add your website as well as your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts so that members can find you on social media.
IMPORTANT: ‘Display my information in contact directories’ at the top of the page will add/remove your entry under the Members Directory tab.
5. Click the Update button to save your profile changes.
Questions? Leave a comment below or email Saytchyn Maddux-Creech, RMFW Membership Chair at email@example.com and/or Wendy Howard, Website Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org.