Our blog's theme is Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers, so we're interested in original, well-crafted and proofread blog posts on writing (all fiction genres) and the writing life, reports on RMFW events, interviews with agents/editors/published authors, humor, photo essays, and writing-related book reviews.
Contact the editors at email@example.com for more information about available guest dates. Once your appearance is scheduled, please follow these guidelines:
- At least one week before your scheduled guest appearance, please send your post of 500-800 words to your RMFW editor as a Word attachment. The post’s content can be on most writing-related topics and may include information about any books you have in process or in print. Content must be family friendly.
- Humor is not required, but is always welcome.
- In addition to your original Word document, attach .jpg files of your book’s cover art or other photos that illustrate your post and an author photo (if you want us to use an author photo). Any photos or art work included (with the exception of author photos and the author’s cover art) should be the work of the author unless you have purchased the rights to the art and/or give proper attribution.
- Please include a short bio with links to your website, blog, and any other sites you’d like included (publisher, online bookseller, Facebook page, Twitter ID, etc.). This bio will be placed at the end of your post.
- Guests should make every effort to visit the blog post during the day to respond to comments and to promote the post in their groups and social media sites.
Again, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.