RMFW's conference chair accepts workshop proposals for the Colorado Gold Conference January 31st through March 31 of 2015. Please note the competition for faculty positions is fierce. To help you create the best possible proposal, here are some suggestions to help you make your proposal stand out:
- Make your topic fresh, unique, and relevant to the industry's current climate.
- Focus your proposal on concrete knowledge or skills attendees can take away and apply to their own writing.
- Reflect genuine enthusiasm for the topic.
- If you proposal is based upon a traditional topic, approach it from a unique angle.
- Share your credentials and speaking/teaching experience.
- Be detailed so that the committee can understand what attendees will learn in your workshop.
- Be very clear about the level (beginner, intermediate, professional) of workshop you are presenting.
- Prepare an outline of your workshop to submit with your proposal.
If you have any questions, email Susan Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org.