We're working hard at Conference HQ, processing workshop proposals and getting registration ready for opening day. Here is an update on what's happening now:
1) Workshop Proposal submissions are closing MARCH 31 at midnight. Be sure to visit the Conference Home Page for the link to the submission page as well as a worksheet to help you prepare your proposal before you log into the form. PROTIP: Have your workshop details ready to go in a separate document so you can copy and paste to speed up the process.
2) The Agents and Editors who have signed on for 2017 Conference have been added to the Conference Home Page! We're very excited about this year's line-up, and hope you'll find several agents that are a good fit for you and your manuscript. Check them out on the Conference Home Page.
3) DONATE to support Conference Scholarships! RMFW is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarships to help members attend conference who would otherwise be unable to join us. We also accept donations to help fellow members attend conference. Scholarships will be awarded to RMFW members in good standing on the basis of stated financial need. Scholarships will cover the regular conference fee, not including hotel room costs or add-ons. The Application period is open June 1 through June 30. You can donate online at any time through our donation page, or you can add a donation during your conference registration. (Registration Opens May 1)
4) Conference Facebook Group: Have questions about conference? Looking to connect with other attendees before September? Join us on our RMFW Colorado Gold Conference Facebook Group!
5) Registration opens May 1, with early-bird pricing available through MAY 31. Plan to register early!
We're very excited about conference and look forward to a fantastic schedule of workshops, panels, mentors, special guests, speakers, agents, and editors to help you learn, grow, and connect with others in 2017.
If you have any questions about conference, email Corinne O'Flynn at firstname.lastname@example.org.